Friday, February 6, 2009

5 factors to attracting talent

"Cater to your client, the customer is always right." Identifying great talent is a relationship a recruiter has with their company, their client and their candidate. When the needs of the company, client and candidate are in place as a perfect fit for the three; the talent will be knocking down your doors to work for you. Greatness attracts excellence. My target audience has five important factors they look for. By demonstrating through out all aspects of the recruiting process I can provide those key 5 factors at the highest level I am able to give my candidate the most positive recruitment experience they have ever had. They are as follows;

1. Location-lack of travel

2. Exciting projects

3. Reputation and seniority

4. Culture, real people working for a real company –work/life balance

5. Career growthThat is it, simple and easy.

My recruiting process is flawless, my company is transparent and exciting, we cater to what A+ players are looking for. In other words we provide a place that top talent wants to be.

Jordan Shaw

Social Networking Expert

No comments: